Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Library blogs


Beginning to blog
I breathe a sigh of relief that I have made it this far. This is week three of Web 2.0 and I have not begun my week 2 assignment. I kept telling myself that I would begin once I had finished my Law tutorial classes. Then I told myself I'd begin once the Camtasia clips of the Law tutorial classes were rendered. Next, I convinced myself that I'd definitely make a start once I'd placed the Camtasia clips in the L drive folders, written the the scripts, composed descriptions to go into the guide web page, and posted the videos and descriptions off to Maureen to link to the guide web page. Finally Maureen and Agnes told me to just get on with it. So here I am, blogging ... or babbling. The point is, I've begun my great Web 2.0 journey, and though I have a way to go to catch up with the quick starters, I am now in the race. My goal now will be to gather momentum and complete the course on time ... not an inconsiderable challenge as far as I am concerned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

great stuff. It's fun guessing who's who in the ECUBloggersphere, But no surprises here...you write like you talk...plus there are few other major clues.

well done so far and enjoy the journey

Klickety said...

Yes, no guessing work needed here. Well done on getting a start, time is stopping a few people from even making a start. Like the colours, similar template to mine, so must be in good taste.
Klickety

ELLE said...

A chatty little mouse you are. I like the colours too.Nice to have you aboard even if a little late.
ELLE