Thursday, November 8, 2007

Week 12 Podcasts and YouTube

YouTube has been a great resource for alomost anything I wanted to find from Rondo Alla Turka played by two Polish super musicians on one guitar to Arsenic and Old lace in 12 parts and everything in between, including the two library videos I selected: Library Fines and Library Rap. Searching YouTube is easy and viewing the results is fun, there were a few pitfalls to be negotiated. Not all the library video results were good clean fun and I had to negotiate my way past some very questionable content.
Unfortunately, copying or embedding the videos into my blog has also been a cause of frustration. Following the simple instructions included for our enlightenment gave no joy. I tried placing the video inside my blog using the copy and paste code for the for "Embeddable Player.” I even noted that I'd need to use Blogger's Edit HTML tab when pasting this code. I even conferred with a colleague who was having similar problems, all to no avail. Then, finally, without rhyme or reason, success! That's technology for you, I guess.
Library Fines


Library Rap

No comments: